Who would not want to stage a wedding, a very important milestone in one's lifetime, in a scenic spot away from home? A destination wedding is a dream for many couples, but only a few go ahead with it. The moment they take a peek into the budget allocation to make it come true, they wake up from their dream instantly.
The Expenses That Go Into Planning
- Set a budget early in the planning stage. It is very important that you know exactly how much you can expend for the wedding, so you can be realistic with every choice that you make.
- Study your destination carefully. Like any tourist spot, your destination would have high and low seasons, which can make a huge difference in the price of most elements of your wedding.
- Booking early can also allow you price cuts here and there. So, once you are decided that you are firm about holding the wedding in a particular destination, start scouting for the lodging and dining options and look for big discounts.
- Let those in your guest list know as early as possible that they are invited and include all the details in your pronouncement. This will help them prepare and do everything they can to join you on your special day. It would also be wise to stick to your guest list when building your entourage.
- Cut down on several features to have something more to allocate on other things. If you fancy stylish, custom-designed wedding bands, you may ask your jeweler for a cheaper material to be used to save some money without compromising the quality.