As a professional wedding planner for more than two decades I have seen some couples have their friends photograph their weddings. Sometimes it works out great and saves the couple some cash. However, I have also seen it backfire when the images are overexposed and basically turn out awful. Hearing about this and seeing the images after the wedding first hand is quite heartbreaking. It is best to always hire a professional so you won't be dissapointed.
New Photography Trends Defined
- 360 Panorama.Got problems about a single photo not capturing the entire picture? This photography trend is the answer to that. Panoramas can capture the 360 degrees view and all the beautiful things in it.
- Retro-Style.Good things never die; that's why the old and classic keep coming back. Black and whites and sepia are used over and over to personify a drama like no other.
- Drones.An excellent overview can only be provided when drones are employed. The aerial shots that give a bird's eye view of a place can be very useful for a lot of things - from making weddings more impressive to keeping real estate agents at an advantage.
- Macro Photography.The high tech cameras allowed close up shots of anything to look extremely impressive. That's why a lot of people are becoming fascinated by this trend as well.
- Selfie.Possibly the most popular modern trend in photography, selfies are not only for personal use but are also proving to be useful in promotional copies, if handled properly.