will want to snap some pictures of your dress on your own. Your wedding dress is one of the most memorable
details of your wedding day. You will want some photos that make your dress the star of the image.
We’ve gathered some tips from professional wedding photographers to make sure you and your wedding
dress are camera ready all day long!
has large windows with lots of natural light, you can be sure that your dress photos will be magical.
You can also utilize barn doors, a chandelier, a grand staircase, or any other unique features that your
pre-ceremony space has.
or pairing your heels with your gown.
moments before she puts on her dress.
fabrics is essential. Choosing a dress with wrinkle resistant fabrics may make your wedding morning
a little less hectic. While, knowing if your dress can be steamed or ironed means you can be prepared
with a mini iron if any wrinkles form.
to step into, while others slide down the easiest.
to use caution so it stays picture perfect all day, and for years to come.
- Carry a bleach pen in case of emergencies. Again, talk with the dress
- shop to make sure the color is safe.
- Use a deodorant and antiperspirant to keep you and your dress
- fresh – especially important for warm days.
- Keep your dress protected in a garment bag whenever possible.
- Ask your florist to recommend flowers that won’t stain dresses or to
- remove any pieces that might.
- Do your makeup before getting into the dress. Carry a drape cloth,
- towel or button up shirt to protect your dress during touchups.
- Sip clear or light colored drinks – save the wed wine for another day.
- Assume that all doorways, benches and other surfaces have dirt on them.
- Use caution as you move throughout the day.
- Purchase a few yards of similar fabric if you love the look of seated
- pictures but want to avoid mess.
You day is about marrying your best friend, everything else is just the icing on the cake. Enjoy your time with
your new spouse, your family, and friends.