Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Save Money For Your Big Day
Every bride wants her fairytale wedding, but some brides think they can’t have that because of one factor: MONEY. When planning a wedding, no one wants to take out a loan or be in crazy debt from one night. Every family is different and can afford certain things, while others can’t. The good news is you don’t have to sacrifice you’re dream wedding, you just have to make some small changes in your plans. Here are 5 ways you can save money on your big day:
11. Hold your ceremony and reception in the same spot- make sure the reception hall has catering too! You don’t want to spend the extra money on catering outside the company!
2. Less yet bigger tables- once you tie the knot you are all family! Have fewer tables, have a few extra people at them comfortably and you’ll save money by not having the extra tables, chairs, linen, chair covers, centerpieces, etc.
3. Don’t use flowers for every center piece- everyone knows the total cost of flowers really adds up, more than you’d think! If you were to use flowers for half the centerpieces and props for others (example candles), you’d save a ton of money! You can make this look clean, classy and unique, it wouldn’t look odd!
44. One-page invitations- you can kill two birds with one stone by saving money AND trees (who doesn’t love saving the environment?). Put all information that is needed on one invitation! You can easily fit all information regarding the reception and ceremony on one piece of paper, do front and back if needed!
55. DIY- Do It Yourself! Nowadays, between Pinterest and Google and everyone’s creative imagination, you can easily make a good chunk of your wedding yourself! Your menus, the centerpieces, the little favors, signs, etc. The opportunities are endless of what you can create, it’s just a matter of how much time you have and patience! Yes, it will take longer than just ordering the menus on the computer, but you can also use this time to bond with family and friends! Imagine how much money you’d save making your own center pieces from Michael’s than ordering 100+ of the same thing on Amazon or EBay?
You don’t have to sacrifice your bank account and you sure don’t have to sacrifice your dream wedding! Save money and look beautiful all at once, you deserve nothing less!
For help planning your perfect wedding contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-408-4602