- Get as close to your subject as you possibly can- Many photographers do the blunder of having their subjects far off, as they want to take the surrounding ambience as well- and that is the main reason why the picture does not come up so well. So instead of doing that, just try to focus primarily on the subject so that he or she is the prominent one.
- Let the subject breathe- Instead of the crowd and the bustle, try have the photos clocked when there is no one around the subject- and that should be done not only to the couple but any other subject in general. The more space you give the subject, the clearer the picture is and then you will also be able to give attention to the details of the subject as well.
- Shoot from unconventional angles- It might be a bit tough, but what good is shooting a wedding photography if you do not face any challenge? Try to find the angles which no one else would think of. For example, you can make the bride and the groom stand in front of a water puddle and take a pic of them along with their reflection- who knows! It might turn out to be an amazing one!
- Look for the symmetrical patterns in the venue- or even the food! A photographer’s best friend is symmetry, and more so when he is a wedding photographer. So no matter where you see a beautiful symmetry, try to capture it- you are bound to be appreciated for the shot later on.
- Know about the direction of light and how to manage it- For example if you are trying to take a sun kissed picture of the bride and the groom, then place them in a place where you have partial sunray and partial shade so that you can bring out the effect that you desire to have.
- Start well and end well- Some wedding photographers cannot go for the consistency of their photos and that is the reason why their shoot is not picture perfect. But if you have to shoot like a pro, you have to maintain the quality of all the pictures that you take.
Friday, January 27, 2017
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY HACKS TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU SHOOT
Do you consider yourself as a professional wedding photographer? And yet somewhere or the other, you are not satisfied with the snaps that you click – you feel it could have been far better. In these cases, you might wish to have the suggestions from the wedding photographers who have been busting the top of the charts. Guess what! Your wish is going to be true right here since there are some detailed hacks that could change the way you shoot in any wedding ceremony.
Hacks to give you the desired appreciation:
Photo Credit : http://www.darkroomclicks.com/
For help planning your perfect wedding contact email@example.com or call 248-408-4602