- Wedding Planner- You’re The Bride - http://www.yourethebride.com/
- Venue- The Royal Park Hotel - https://www.royalparkhotel.net/
- Hair and makeup- Don Franco Salon - http://www.donfrancosalon.com/
- Flowers- Blumz - http://blumz.com/
- Photographer- Emily J. Dowd http://www.ejphotos.com
- Photo booth- Shutterbooth - https://shutterbooth.com
- Videographer- Mike Staff - https://mikestaff.com/detroit-weddings/videography/
- Officiant- Reverend Ron Brooks
- Band- Chateau - http://chateauband.com/
- Harpist- Panache - https://www.theknot.com
- Chairs/chargers/napkin rings-Modern Art - http://modernartpartyrentals.com/
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Royal Park Hotel ~ Laura + Ronnie 5/23/15
Laura wed Ronnie on May 23, 2015.
This happy couple contacted You're the Bride and asked if we would participate in making this special day absolutely perfect.
Laura and her charming mother, Barbara just before the ceremony is to begin.
Taking place at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester Hills, MI, the You're The Bride team arrived ready for duty. Walking into this venue was truly breathtaking upon arrival. The grand chandelier located in the foyer already makes a fairy-tale settling.
Arriving a few hours before the ceremony, You're The Bride began the initial set up of the reception room. Here we organized floral arrangements, place settings, and folded each napkin with precision and care. You're The Bride was sure to take the time to set-up the memorial table just outside the reception room with class and honor. A list was prepared of what belongings were to be gathered for the family at the end of the night and which had to be returned to vendors.
While Laura and her maids completed their hair and make-up, Ronnie and his men awaited the women at the altar.
The ceremony took place in the Conservatory room allowing plenty of natural light and beautiful photo opportunities.
Laura's walk down the aisle was perfect as the bride and groom anxiously awaited their union as husband and wife.
As the ceremony came to a close, the You're The Bride team placed the final touches on the reception room. Each and every guest became wide-eyed and awed by the four curtain podiums in the center of the room. The up-lighting within made quite a statement.
Before dinner was served, speeches by friends and family were given to the newlyweds. The groomsmen had a bit of good humor teasing Ronnie about some of his best kept secrets.
This pink dessert table was truly a little slice of heaven in each bite.
After all the guests were satisfied with a spectacular plated dinner, it was time to dance the rest of the night away!
Congratulations Laura and Ronnie. It was an honor being a part of your special day.
Like what you've seen? Here are the vendors that made it all happen:
For help planning your perfect wedding contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-408-4602
Visit our website at www.yourethebride.com and “LIKE” our facebook page at www.facebook.com/yourethebride