Tuesday, March 31, 2015
It’s Your Wedding- MAKE it UP
You want to look your absolute best on the day of your wedding. Not only is the spotlight on you the whole day, but also thousands of pictures will be taken and looked back on for years to come! Don’t look back at them saying, “I wish.” Here a few tips on looking your absolute best on your special day:
1. Trial runs!! Whether you are doing your own makeup, or getting it done, practice a few times with the exact products you will be using the day of your wedding. Like they say, practice makes perfect!
2. Natural vs. Fake: Many brides don’t apply very much makeup because they are going for more of a natural look. I promise you a little more makeup than you think will go along way, even if you want that natural look!
3. Don’t skimp on cover-up. The finish of your skin is one of the most important focal points in your wedding album. You want your face to look flawless. Make sure you are applying evenly more cover-up to your skin than normal.
4. Apply more blush than you think you should! A little more blush can go along way! You need that color in your cheeks to really emphasize your look. With that extra color on your face, you will pop out more walking down the aisle and in all your wedding pictures!
5. Lipstick is a must! More is better! Go a shade or two darker than you would normally wear. This is a must for your appearance and for your pictures. If you think there is too much lipstick on when you look in the mirror, that means it probably looks awesome to guests, and it will look awesome in pictures.
6. Water proof/ Cry proof makeup. We all know the day of your wedding can get a bit emotional. You don’t want your make up to be running off your face! Make sure your eye makeup is melt and smudge proof! Makeup is one thing not to cheat out on for the day of your wedding!
7. Don’t forget to bring with you touch up makeup. Whatever you used earlier that day carry close with you, in case you need to reapply. Most likely you will want to reapply anyway!
For help planning your perfect wedding contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-408-4602 Visit our website at www.youretheride.com and “LIKE” our facebook page at www.facebook.com/yourethebride