1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
2. How many children do you want to have?
3. List 5 things you might consider baggage. For example: I leave my socks laying around the house.
4. Do you like animals?
5. What is your favorite meal/food?
6. What are 3 fears you have?
7. List 5 weakness you have.
8. What do you believe is the most important attribute for a relationship?
9. Do you have a strong relationship with your family?
10. What is your biggest accomplishment?
11. What are your top 5 pet peeves?
12. What is your favorite type of music?
13. Are you looking to move in the future?
14. What are your hobbies?
15. What chore do you hate to do around the house?
16. Who is your hero?
17. What is the best advice you could pass down?
18. What is your favorite season?
19. Who is your best friend?
20. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
21. What is the most unforgivable thing you can think of?
22. What is your communication style?
23. What is one famous person you would want to meet?
24. What do you want to accomplish in a year?
25. What is your favorite color?
Based off the answers your potential partner gives you can decide if you two are compatible with each other. These questions will bring you two closer together. This way can share stories and get to know each other even more. You can laugh at the memories you share, and fall more in love with each other as each question is answered.