Tuesday, April 30, 2013
We’re Engaged : Tips before you call You're The Bride
If you’re a newly engaged soon to be bride this is for you! There are tons of wedding to do lists but what about an engaged to do list? This is specifically for the very recently engaged bride. We have compiled a list of to do’s for you to take into consideration and mark off your lists ASAP!
1. Manicure Pronto! You are going to be showing off that rock to a lot of people! So make sure to present it in the best way possible by accenting it with fabulous nails!
2. Decide on a Budget. You and whoever else is providing funds for your wedding need to lay out a definite budget before planning. This will help you to distribute your funds in the best way possible.
3. Pin It! Sign up for a pinterest account if you don’t already have one. It is the greatest way to file all of your inspirational thoughts into one area. It is also very helpful to make one before going to a stylist, baker, or decorator.
4. Sign Up for Shows. Bridal shows, trunk alerts, and sale alerts are a bride’s best friend. They are great ways for you to see what’s available and what you can get great deals on.
5. Hire a Planner. No matter how organized you think you are, the fact is you could be missing a lot. Plus you want to be able to enjoy your wedding and not have to worry about caterers, arrival times, décor, ect. You will have enough on your mind, at least hiring a Day-of-Coordinator will be the best money spent.
We hope you have found this list helpful and would like to congratulate you on your engagement!
For help planning your perfect wedding contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-408-4602 or visit www.yourethebride.com