- Blowing your fashion budget on just the dress.
- Getting attached to specific flower types.
- Handing out save the dates too soon.
- Skipping a wedding videographer.
- Micromanaging your vendors.
- Picking your attendants too early.
- Telling everyone about your wedding.
- Starting your hair and make up too late.
- Speeding through photos.
- Hiring a friend instead of a pro.
Friday, September 7, 2012
10 Wedding Woes to Avoid When Planning
It all comes down to one day so there's no room for error! Here are ten of the biggest mistakes to prevent on your special day:
For more information on planning your perfect day, contact You're The Bride at 248-408-4602 or via email.
Photo credit: www.pinterest.com