Thursday, July 21, 2011
Simple Solutions to a Less Expensive Wedding
1. Start with your guest list and try not to invite anyone that you haven't spoken to in the last 5 years.
2. Don't get so caught up in designer names, you can buy your dress online and have altered to save money
3. Getting married on a weekday or Sunday is a lot cheaper, most venues can offer you discounts
4. If having your wedding catered you can buy bulk beer and wine to cut down the cost
5. Make favors, invitations, place settings, etc on your own
Just make the most of what you have and get creative!